HOW IT WORKS:After checking out, you will get an email with packing and shipping directions. You send me your uniform, I do the work and send an electronic invoice. You pay and I ship back to you, hacked up! All work is guaranteed to never fail, or I fix it free.
COST TO YOU:
1. The initial check-out is FREE. The purpose of this is to reserve your space in the service queue, get you an order number, and I also email you a copy of the packing and shipping instructions. Please check your email after ordering for the directions.
2. You ship to me. Details are found in the packing instructions you receive by email after checking out this item. The most inexpensive way of shipping is by "PARCEL" service by USPS, which automatically comes with tracking, usually takes about three days within the US, (faster if near STL), and costs about $4-$5 for a single uniform. To get the PARCEL, you use an envelope or package of your own, and take it to the counter at your local post office. You do not need to choose priority, flat rate, or express, which can be slightly faster, but can be significantly more expensive.
3. Pocket: $15; Zipper: $15; Cape: $15; Half-back sash: $15; Tunic Stretchies: $15; Double Patch Ribbons: $10 other ideas?
4. Return shipping to you is FREE and includes tracking.
5. You may combine any Hack(s) with Sew-On service. Check out under either service, and complete the packing instructions sheet received by email.
TURN AROUND TIME:
When you check out this item, please indicate your need-by date. Delivery guaranteed by this date. Please allow a minimum of ten days, including both ways shipping.
WHAT I CAN/CANNOT DO:
I cannot sew anything that has badge magic on it. That stuff gums up my machine and breaks needles. I CAN remove/clean the badge magic and replace it all, but the cost of doing so is $3/item for repair/clean/replace/sew.
I can fix anything that has failed by other methods (hot glue, staples, hand-sewing, ironing, etc). It's all fixable. I can sew onto anything, including GSUSA and BSA uniforms, blankets, pillows, backpacks, jackets, whatever!